Dragomir Marisavljevic, PhD
Position: Full professor
Organizational unit: Department of Medical Biochemistry
Phone: +381 11 3951 267
Born in 1960. Best graduate student of the Medical Faculty of the University of Belgrade in the 1983/84 school year (average grade 9.93). Since 1993. works as a specialist in internal medicine and subspecialists in the field of hematology. Since 2000. performed different duties in KBC "Bežanijska kosa": Head of the Department of Hematology, Manager of the Internal Clinic and the Advisor to the Director. He obtained the titles of Master and Doctor of Science at the Medical Faculty of the University of Belgrade. Until May 2021. worked as a full professor of Internal Medicine and head of the teaching base of KBC "Bežanijska kosa" for Internal Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine. From May 2021. full professor of Medical Biochemistry at the Faculty of Pharmacy. Lecturer in undergraduate and postgraduate classes in internal medicine, hematology, clinical transfusiology, medical biochemistry, immunobiology, pharmacology, clinical oncology and pharmaceutical medicine at the Faculty of Medicine and at the Faculty of Pharmacy. He has 25 years of experience in conducting clinical studies. Principal investigator of two projects in the field of antiphospholipid syndrome financed by the Ministry of Science. Editor-in-chief of four books accepted as official textbooks in postgraduate classes at the Medical Faculty of the University of Belgrade. Co-author of three publications recommended as auxiliary literature for Clinical Chemistry with Molecular Diagnostics in integrated academic studies and health specialization of Medical Biochemistry. Member of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the Serbian Medical Association and numerous other professional associations. Reviewer in domestic and international journals. Author or co-author of nearly 500 published papers in eminent international and domestic journals and proceedings of international congresses and symposiums. According to the SCI/WoS citation database he has 479 citations for the period 1996-2018. and Hirsch index of 12).
- Marisavljević D, Radošević-Radojković N, Rolović Z. Comparative morphometric study of immunohistochemical versus conventional staining for the evaluation of megarakyocytopoiesis in normal and pathological bone marrow biopsies. Pathology International 1997; 47(5): 301-307.
- Kraguljac N, Marisavljević D, Janković G, Radošević N, Pantić M, Donfrid M, Miletić N, Bošković D, Čolović M. Characterization of CD13 and CD33 surface antigen-negative acute myeloid leukemia. Am J Clin Pathol 2000; 114: 29-34.
- Marisavljević D, Rolović Z, Šefer D, Basara N, Ilić D, Bošković D, Čolović M. Biological and clinical significance of clonogenic assays in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes. Med Oncol 2002; 19(4): 249-59.
- Marisavljević D, Rolović Z, Bošković D, Čolović M. Long-term survivors in myelodysplastic syndromes: clinical and biological characteristics. Med Oncol2004; 21(4):333-8.
- Marisavljević D, Rolović Z, Čemerikić V, Bošković D, Čolović M. Myelofibrosis in primary myelodysplastic syndromes: clinical and biological significance.Med Oncol 2004; 21(4): 325-32.
- Marisavljević D, Kraguljac N, Rolović Z. Immunologic Abnormalities in Myelodysplastic Syndromes: Clinical Features and Characteristics of the Lymphoid Population. Med Oncol. 2006;23(3):385-92.
- Stojanovich Lj, Marisavljevich D. Stres as a trigger of autoimmune disease. Autoimmunity Reviews 2008; 7(3): 209-213.
- Dragojević-Dikić S, Marisavljević D, Mitrović A, Dikić S, Jovanović T, Janković-Ražnatović S. An immunological insight into premature ovarian failure (POF). Autoimmun Rev. 2010;9(11):771-4.
- D. Marisavljevic. Clonogenic assays are of limited value in discriminating patients with myelodysplastic syndrome and patients with megaloblastic anemia. Acta Haematologica 2012;127:118-118.
- Marisavljevic D, Savic A, Zeremski V, Stanisavljevic N, Jelic S. Myelodysplastic syndromes in adults aged less than 50 years: incidence and clinicopathological data. J BUON. 2014;19(4):999-1005.