Dragana Vasiljević, PhD
Position: Full Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Pharmaceutical Technology and Cosmetology
Address: V. Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-363
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Dragana Vasiljevic graduated from the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy in 1986. In 1992, she defended her MSc thesis at the same faculty, and in 2009 PhD thesis in the field of pharmaceutical technology. Since 1986, she has been employed at the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology and Cosmetology, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy, first as a teaching associate (1986-1989), research assistant (1989-1993), teaching assistant (1993-2010), and assistant professor (2010-2015). She was elected associate professor in 2015.
Dragana Vasiljević participates in teaching the subjects Pharmaceutical Technology 1, Pharmaceutical Technology 2, Cosmetology, Veterinary Medicines and Medical Devices, in the curricula of integrated academic studies in pharmacy, and several subjects within doctoral and specialist studies. Dragana Vasiljević mentored 26 final students' thesis, 16 specialist final theses, and one doctoral dissertation. She is a co-author of teaching literature in the field of pharmaceutical technology and cosmetology. She is the author or co-author of more than 50 scientific and professional papers (28 were published in international scientific journals) and more than 90 presentations at national and international scientific and professional conferences. Dragana Vasiljević reviews scientific and professional papers in international and national journals. She is a lecturer on continuing education courses and professional seminars.
In the period 2012-2015 she served as Vice Dean for Teaching at the Faculty of Pharmacy.
Within the CEEPUS network of the Central European Knowledge Alliance for Teaching, Learning & Research in Pharmaceutical Technology (CEKA PharmTech), she visited the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sarajevo, in May 2018, where she held several lectures.
Dragana Vasiljević's research interest includes the formulation and characterization of emulsion systems, semi-solid preparations for cutaneous application, cosmetic products (emulsions for various purposes), formulation and characterization of solid dispersions, rheological characterization of dispersed systems.
- Turković E, Vasiljević I, Drašković M, Obradović N, Vasiljević D, Parojčić J. An Investigation into Mechanical Properties and Printability of Potential Substrates for Inkjet Printing of Orodispersible Films.Pharmaceutics 2021, 13, 468. doi: 10.3390/pharmaceutics13040468
- Krkobabić M, Medarević D, Pešić N, Vasiljević D, Ivković B, Ibrić S. Digital Light Processing (DLP) 3D Printing of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride Tablets Using Photoreactive Suspensions. Pharmaceutics 2020, 12, 833. doi:10.3390/pharmaceutics12090833
- Krstić M, Manić L, Martić N, Vasiljević D, Đogo Mračević S, Vukmirović S, Rašković A. Binary polymeric amorphous carvedilol solid dispersions: In vitro and in vivo characterization. Eur J Pharm Sci. 2020; 150, 105343. doi: 10.1016/j.ejps.2020.105343
- Draškovic M, Turković E, Vasiljević I, Trifkovic K, Cvijić S, Vasiljevic D, Parojcic J. Comprehensive evaluation of formulation factors affecting critical quality attributes of casted orally disintegrating films. J Drug Deliv Sci Tec. 2020; 56:101614. doi: 10.1016/j.jddst.2020.101614
- Osmanović Omerdić E, Alagić-Džambić L, Krstić M, Pašić-KulenovićM, Odović J, Vasiljević D. In Vitro Dissolution Study of Acetylsalicylic Acid and Clopidogrel Bisulfate Solid Dispersions: Validation of the RP-HPLC Method for Simultaneous Analysis. Appl Sci. 2020, 10, 4792. doi:10.3390/app10144792
- Ćetković Z, Cvijić S, Vasiljević D. Formulation and characterization of novel lipid-based drug delivery systems containing polymethacrylate polymers as solid carriers for sustained release of simvastatin. J Drug Deliv Sci Tec. 2019; 53: 101222. doi: 10.1016/j.jddst.2019.101222
- Ćetković Z, Cvijić S, Vasiljević D. In vitro/in silico approach in the development of simvastatin-loaded self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2018; 44 (5):849-860. doi: 10.1080/03639045.2017.1414835
- Vasiljevic D, Djuris J, Jakimenko S, Ibric S. Application of the fractional factorial design in multiple W/O/W emulsions. J Disp Sci Technol. 2017; 38 (12):1732-1737. doi: 10.1080/01932691.2016.1278551
- Djuris J, Vasiljevic D, Jokic S, Ibric S. Application of D-optimal experimental design method to optimize the formulation of O/W cosmetic emulsions. Int J Cosmetic Sci. 2014; 36(1):79-87. doi: 10.1111/ics.12099.
- Vasiljevic D, Parojcic J, Primorac M, Vuleta G. An investigation into the characteristics and drug release properties of multiple W/O/W emulsion systems containing low concentration of lipophilic polymeric emulsifier. Int J Pharm. 2006; 309: 171-177. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2005.11.034.