Neli Kristina Todorović-Vasović, PhD
Position: Full Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Physics and Mathematics
Adresa: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Begrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-293
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Neli Kristina Todorović-Vasović was born in Pte de la Courneuv, Paris, November 15, 1959. years.
She graduated in astronomy from the Department of Astrophysics at the University of Belgrade.
She enrolled in postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Physics in Belgrade in 1987. Master's thesis "Analysis of a simplified semiclassical approach for calculating the parameters of Stark's propagation of spectral lines of neutral atoms" and doctoral thesis "Universality of fractal structure in Hamilton systems" defended at the Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade.
From 1987 he was a scholarship holder of the Institute of Physics in Zemun. From 1994, she was a part-time assistant at the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering in Belgrade. In 1996, he became an associate for the subject of Physics at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Belgrade. In 1998, he became an assistant professor of Physics at the Institute of Mathematics and Physics at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Belgrade. From 2001-2005 he is a associate on the scientific project No. 1225, which is financed by the Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Serbia. Also from 2006-2010 he is a associate on the scientific project No. 141003 financed by the Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Serbia as well as on the scientific research project (No. 171017) financed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia from 2010-2020.
In the interval 2017-2018 Bilateral Associate Dr. I. Franović Institute of Physics, University of Belgrade, Dr. Matthias Wolfrum Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics, Berlin (WIAS) Emergent Dynamics in Systems of Coupled Exclusive Units - DAAD.
Participant COST 2018-2022 CA17120 Chemobrionics, Spanish National Research Council, Madrid, Spain Instituto Andaluz de la Tierra (IACT).
Area of interest: Nonlinear dynamics, stochastic dynamical systems and phase transitions.
- Prekrat, D., Todorović-Vasović, K.N., Ranković, D. Detecting scaling in phase transitions on the truncated Heisenberg algebra Journal of High Energy Physics, 2021, 2021(3), https://doi.org/10.1007/JHEP03(2021)197
- Kostić, S., Vasović, N., Todorović, K., Franović, I. Effect of colored noise on the generation of seismic fault MOVEMENT: Analogy with spring-block model dynamics Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 2020, 135, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chaos.2020.109726
- Kostić, S., Vasović, N., Todorović, K., Franović, I. Nonlinear dynamics behind the seismic cycle: One-dimensional phenomenological modeling Chaos, Solitons and Fractalsthis, 2018, 106, pp. 310–316 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chaos.2017.11.037
- Kostić, S.; Vasović, N.; Franović, I.; Todorović, K.; Klinshov, V.;Nekorkin, V. Dynamics of fault motion in a stochastic spring-slider model with varying neighboring interactions and time-delayed coupling, Nonlinear Dynamics, 2017, 87, 4, 2563-2575 DOI:10.1007/s11071-016-3211-5
- S. Kostić , I. Franović, K. Todorović , N.Vasović, Friction memory effect in complex dynamics of earthquake model. Nonlinear Dynamics, 73:1933–1943,2013; ISSN: 0924-090X (Print) 1573-269X (Online) DOI 10.1007/s11071-013-0914-8
- S. Kostic´ , N. Vasovic´ , I. Franovic´ , D. Jevremovic´, D. Mitrinović, K. Todorovic´, Dynamics of landslide model with time delay and periodic parameter perturbations. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 19, 3346–3361, 2014; ISSN: 1007-5704, DOI: 10.1016/j.cnsns.2014.02.012