Tatjana Kundaković-Vasović, PhD
Position: Full Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Pharmacognosy
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Telefon: +381 11 3951351
Dr Tatjana Kundaković-Vasović is a Full Professor at the Department of Pharmacognosy, University of Belgrade-Faculty of Pharmacy. Her research includes phytochemical analysis and biological evaluation of plants, fungi and marine organisms of Serbia and Mediterranean, the exploitation of bioactive natural products as pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and cosmetics, and the quality control of medicinal plants and herbal medicinal products. She has published over 100 scientific and professional publications. In addition, she is the author of two domestic patents, and the author and co-author of two monographs and Pharmacognosy textbooks for students.She has participated in the realization of several national projects, and is currently the Head of Specialist studies in the field of Medicinal plants control and application, required by the Serbian healthcare system, and the president of the Section for Medicinal plants and phytotherapy at the Pharmaceutical Association of Serbia. She teaches Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy.
- Kolundžić M., Grozdanić N.D.,Dodevska M.,Milenković M.,Sisto F.,Miani A.,Farronato G., Kundaković T., Antibacterial and cytotoxic activities of wild mushroom Fomes fomentarius (L.) Fr., Polyporaceae, Ind. Crops Prod., 79:110-115, 2016.
- Kolundzic M., Grozdanic N., Stanojkovic T., Milenkovic M., Dinic M., Golic N., Kojic M., Kundakovic T.,Antimicrobial and Cytotoxic Activities of the Sulphur Shelf Medicinal Mushroom, Laetiporus sulphureus (Agaricomycetes), from Serbia, Int. J. Med. Mushrooms, 18(6):469-476, 2016.
- Suručić R., Kundaković T., Lakušić B., Drakul D., Milovanović S., Kovačević N., Variations in chemical composition, vasorelaxant and angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory activities of essential oil from aerial parts of Seseli pallasii Besser (Apiaceae), Chem. Biodiv., 14(3):1-12, 2017.
- Kolundžić M., Stanojković T., Radović J., Tačić A., Dodevska M., Milenković M., Sisto F., Masia C, Farronato G., Nikolić V., Kundaković T., Cytotoxic and antimicrobial activities of Cantharellus cibarius Fr. (Cantarellaceae), J. Med. Food, 20(8): 790-796, 2017.
- Muszyńska B., Kała K., Radović J., Sułkowska-Ziaja K., Krakowska A., Gdula-Argasińska J., Opoka W., Kundaković T. Study of biological activity of Tricholoma equestre fruiting bodies and their safety for human. Eur. Food Res. Techn., 244(12): 2255-2264, 2018.
- Škobić S., Marčetić M.D., Kundaković-Vasović T., Crnobarac J. Nitrogen fertilization and the essential oils profile of the rhizomes of different sweet flag populations (Acorus calamus L.), Ind. Crops Prod., 142, art. no. 111871, 2019.
- Milović S., Stanković I., Nikolić D., Radović J., Kolundžić M., Nikolić V., Stanojković T., Petović S., Kundaković-Vasović T. Chemical Analysis of Selected Seaweeds and Seagrass from the Adriatic Coast of Montenegro, Chem. Biodiv., 16(10), art. no. e1900327, 2019.