Slađana Tanasković, PhD
Postion: Full Professor
Organizational unit: Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-214
Sladjana Tanasković graduated on Faculty of Pharmacy University of Belgrade in 1990. Master's degree in 2000, Ph.D. 2007. at the Faculty of Chemistry in Belgrade and specialized in 2018. at the Faculty of Pharmacy University of Belgrade.
Sladjana Tanasković participates in the realization of the theoretical and practical training on integrated academic studies both directions at the Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry. Mentor's 220 graduate and finishing works. Participates in committees for the defense of dissertations.
Than in 1996. year as an associate, dr Sladjana Tanasković participate in projects MPNTR, Republic of Serbia.
Scientific research interest is manifested in the areas of synthesis, testing the physical and chemical properties and biological activities of new complex compounds of Co (II), Cu (II), Ni (II), Ag (I) in vitro.
She published 70 papers and presentations.
- Vojislav Stanić, Đorđe Janaćković, Suzana Dimitrijević, Sladjana B. Tanasković, Miodrag Mitrić, Mirjana S. Pavlović, Aleksandra Krstić, Dragoljub Jovanović, Slavica Raičević, Synthesis of antimicrobial monophase silver-doped hydroxy- apatite nanopowders for bone tissue engineering, Applied Surface Science, 257(9) (2011) 4510-4518.
S. Dimitrijević, D. Antonović, B. M. Jokić, S. Zec, S.B. Tanasković, S. Raičević, V. Stanić, Synthesis of fluorine substituted hydroxyapatite nanopowders and application of the central composite design for determination of its antimicrobial effects, Applied Surface Scienece, 290 (2014) 346-352.
- Mirjana Antonijević Nikolić, Jelena Antić-Stanković, Sladjana B. Tanasković, Synthesis, characterization, and in vitroantiproliferative and antibacterial studies of tetraazamacrocyclic complexes of Co(II) and Cu(II) with pyromellitic acid, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 71(10) (2018) 1542-1559.
- Mirjana Antonijević-Nikolić, Jelena Antić-Stanković, Branka Dražić, Sladjana Tanasković, New macrocyclic Cu(II) complex with bridge terephthalate: synthesis, spectral properties, in vitro cytotoxic and antimicrobial activity. Comparison with related complexes. J. Mol. Struct. 1184 (2019) 41-48.
- Mirjana Antonijević Nikolić, Katalin Mészáros Szécsényi, BrankaDražić, Marko V.Rodić, VojislavStanić, SlađanaTanasković. Binuclear Co(II) complexes with macrocycle and carboxylato ligands: structure, cytotoxicity and thermal behavior. J. Mol. Struct. 1236 (2021) 130133.
- Mirjana Antonijević Nikolić, Branka Dražić, Beata Cristóvão, Agata Bartyzel, Barbara Miroslaw, Slađana Tanasković, New azamacrocyclic binuclear Cu(II) aminocarboxylate complexes: structural, magnetic, spectral and antiproliferative studies, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2021, 131969.
- Mirjana Antonijević Nikolić, Branka Dražić, Jelena Antić Stanković, Slađana Tanasković, New mixed-ligand Ni(II) and Zn(II) macrocyclic complexes with bridged bicyclo-[2,2,1]-hept-5-en-endo-2,3-cis-dicarboxylate: synthesis, characterization, antimicrobial and cytotoxic activity J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 84 (9) (2019) 961–973.
- Branka Dražić, Mirjana Antonijević-Nikolić, Željko Žižak, Slađana Tanasković, Synthesis and characterization of copper (II) octaazamacrocyclic complexes with glycine derivatives. In vitro antiproliferative and antimicrobial evaluation of Cu(II) and Co(II) analogous. J. Serb. Chem. Soc. 85 (5) (2020) 637-649.