Bojan Marković, PhD
Position: full professor
Organizational unit: Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Room: 209 (Objekat B)
Phone: +381 11 3951-341
Bojan Marković was born on April 23rd, 1978 in Leskovac. He completed elementary school and gymnasium in Lebane. He graduated from the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy in 2001. After graduation, he worked in “Zdravlje Trade” in Leskovac and obtained his license in December 2003.
His PhD thesis in the field of pharmaceutical medicinal chemistry and structural analysis entitled “Synthesis, chemical and biological characterization of α-alkoxyalkanoil and α-aryloxyalkanoil esters of steroid ant-inflammatory drugs” was defended in 2012 at Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, mentor prof. Sote Vladimirov. He finished medical specialization studies in Drug Quality Control in 2017.
Since October 2002, he has been employed at the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy as: teaching assistant (2002-2008), assistant (2008-2013), assistant professor (2013-2017) and associate professor (2017 - present) at the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry. He is involved in integrated academic studies (courses: Pharmaceutical Chemistry 1, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Drug Design and Synthesis), specialist academic studies in Medical Product Release, medical specialization studies in Drug Quality Control and doctoral academic studies.
He has been working as technical expert at Accreditation Body of Serbia since 2016.
Bojan Marković involved in 6 national (fundamental research, technological development, PROMIS, IDEJE) and 3 international projects (bilateral with Slovenia, COST action, H2020).
The main fields of his research interest are: drug design and synthesis, physicochemical and biopharmaceutical characterization of pharmaceutical compounds, development and application of analytical and bioanalytical methods.
He is the author or co-author of 54 peer reviewed scientific publications in international journals, 8 publications in national journals; 1 chapter in international scientific monographs; 4 technical solutions; many presentations at international and national scientific meetings.
Total citations: 417; h-index: 12 (source: SCOPUS, December 15th, 2021).
Languages: English and French
- Djekic Lj, Marković B, Micov A, Tomić M, Pecikoza U, Stepanović-Petrović R (2021) Percutaneous delivery of levetiracetam as an alternative to topical nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: formulation development, in vitro and in vivo characterization, DRUG DELIVERY AND TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH, vol. 11, str. 227-241
- Tubić B, Dobričić V, Poljarević J, Savić A, Sabo T, Marković B (2020) Estimation of passive gastrointestinal absorption and membrane retention using PAMPA test, quantitative structure-permeability and quantitative structure-retention relationship analyses of ethylenediamine-N,N'-di-2-(3-cyclohexyl)propanoic acid and 1,3-propanediamine-N,N'-di-2-(3-cyclohexyl)propanoic acid derivatives, JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOMEDICAL ANALYSIS, vol. 184, broj rada 113213
- Turkovic N, Ivkovic B, Kotur-Stevuljevic J, Tasic M, Marković B, Vujic Z (2020) Molecular docking, synthesis and anti-HIV-1 protease activity of novel chalcones, CURRENT PHARMACEUTICAL DESIGN, vol. 26, br. 8, str. 802-814
- Tubic B, Markovic B, Vladimirov S, Savic A, Poljarevic J, Sabo T (2017) A New Model to Determine Lipophilicity of 1,2-Ethanediamine-N,N'-di-2-(3-cyclohexyl)propanoic Acid and 1,3-Propanediamine-N,N'-di-2-(3-cyclohexyl)propanoic Acid Derivatives with Antiproliferative Activity by Shake Flask procedure and UHPLC-MS Method, DIE PHARMAZIE - AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, vol. 72, br. 6, 317-323
- Savic J, Dilber S, Milenkovic M, Kotur-Stevuljevic J, Markovic B, Vladimirov S, Brboric J (2017) Docking Studies, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of beta-aryl-beta-hydroxy Propanoic Acids for Anti-inflammatory Activity, MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY, vol. 13, br. 2, str. 186-195
- Odovic J, Markovic B, Vladimirov S, Karljikovic-Rajic K (2014) In Vitro modeling of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor's absorption with chromatographic retention data and selected molecular descriptors, JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE BIOMEDICAL AND LIFE SCIENCES, vol. 953, br. , str. 102-107
- Dobricic V, Markovic B, Nikolic K, Savic V, Vladimirov S, Cudina O (2014) 17 beta-carboxamide steroids - in vitro prediction of human skin permeability and retention using PAMPA technique, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, vol. 52, br. , str. 95-108
- Dobricic V, Markovic B, Milenkovic N, Savic V, Jacevic V, Rancic N, Vladimirov S, Cudina O (2014) Design, Synthesis, and Local Anti-Inflammatory Activity of 17 beta-Carboxamide Derivatives of Glucocorticoids, ARCHIV DER PHARMAZIE, vol. 347, br. 11, str. 786-797
- Odovic J, Markovic B, Injac R, Vladimirov S, Karljikovic-Rajic K (2012) Correlation between ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry and reversed-phase thin-layer chromatography hydrophobicity data for evaluation of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors absorption, JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY A, vol. 1258, br. , str. 94-100
- Markovic B, Vladimirov S, Cudina O, Savic V, Karljikovic-Rajic K (2010) An application of second-order UV-derivative spectrophotometry for study of solvolysis of a novel fluocinolone acetonide ester, SPECTROCHIMICA ACTA PART A-MOLECULAR AND BIOMOLECULAR SPECTROSCOPY, vol. 75, br. 2, str. 930-935