Snežana Uskoković-Marković, PhD
Position: Full professor
Organizational unit: Department of Analytical Chemistry
Adresa: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Beograd, Srbija
Phone: +381 11 3951-261
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Dr Snežana Uskoković-Marković was born in Belgrade, where she finished elementary and high school.
She graduated the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade in 1993. with an average score of 10.00 during the study. Since 1993. she has been working at the Institute of Analytical Chemistry. Master and doctoral thesis were defended at the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade.
She participates in all compulsory and elective courses organized by the Department of Analytical Chemistry.
She is the co-author of three practicums for students of the Faculty of Pharmacy. She has participated in over 250 commissions and mentored 70 diploma works and 7 student research papers. She completed the training of university teachers at the Faculty of Philosophy in Belgrade. She is always given the maximum grade in student surveys.
Continuously engaged in scientific research, including international projects with France “Structures and mobilite ionique / protonique de solides reseaux hotes” (CNRS) and Greece “Design of humidity sensors based on heteropolyacid systems” (National Technical University of Athens). She was on professional training in the field of vibration spectroscopy in Paris, within the COCOOP project. She has developed cooperation with the Institute of Chemistry of the Romanian Academy of Sciences, in Timisoara.
She has published 120 publications: 2 monographs (M42) and 1 paper in a monograph of national importance, and 65 articles: 2 articles in journals categorized as M21a, 15 in M21, 19 in M22, 20 in M23, 2 articles in international journals M51 and 7 articles in national journals. She presented 38 papers at international conferences and 11 at national ones. She gave three invited lectures at international conferences. She has h=14, and more than 500 heterocitations.
Research interest: application of vibration spectroscopy, superionic proton conductors, heteropoly compounds-characterization and bioactivity determination, elemental profile-analysis of plant material, soil and archaeological samples, ionic speciation.
- S. Uskoković-Marković, V. Kuntić, D. Bajuk-Bogdanović, I. Holclajtner-Antunović, Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS) Biochemical Applications. The Encyclopedia of Spectroscopy and Spectrometry, 3rd edition, Lindon, J.C., Tranter, G.E., and Koppenaal, D.W. (eds.), Elsevier, Oxford: Academic Press, vol. 4, pp. 383 - 388, ISBN: 978-0-12803224-4, 2017.
- D. Janićijević, S. Uskoković-Marković, D. Ranković, M. Milenković, A. Jevremović, B. Nedić Vasiljević, M. Milojević-Rakić, D. Bajuk-Bogdanović Double active BEA zeolite/silver tungstophosphates – Antimicrobial effects and pesticide removalScience of the Total Environment, 2020, 735, 139630. (IF2020= 7,963)
- Z. Jovanović, Ž. Mravik, D. Bajuk-Bogdanović, S. Jovanović, S. Marković, M. Vujković, J. Kovač, D. Vengust, S. Uskoković-Marković, I. Holclajtner-Antunović Self-limiting interactions in 2D–0D system: A case study of graphene oxide and 12-tungstophosphoric acid nanocompositeCarbon, 2020, 156, 166-178. (IF2020 = 9,594)
- A. Jevremović, N. Božinović, D. Đorđević, S. Marmakov, B. Nedić Vasiljević, S. Uskoković-Marković, D. Bajuk-Bogdanovic, M. Milojević-Rakić Modulation of cytotoxicity by consecutive adsorption of tannic acid and pesticide on surfactant functionalized zeolites Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, 2020, 22, 2199-2211. (IF2020 =4,236)
- A.Jevremović, B. Nedić Vasiljević, A. Popa, S. Uskoković-Marković, Lj. Ignjatović, D. Bajuk-Bogdanović, M. Milojević-Rakić The environmental impact of potassium tungstophosphate/ZSM-5 zeolite: Insight into catalysis and adsorption processes Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2021, 315, 110925. (IF2020 =5,455)
- D. Janićijević, A. Jevremović, A. Janošević Ležaić, B. Nedić Vasiljević, S. Uskoković‑Marković, D. Bajuk‑Bogdanović, M. Milojević‑Rakić Comparative assessment of pesticide adsorption capacity and antioxidant activity of Silver Dodecatungstophosphate/HΒEA Zeolite composites Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2021, 9(6), 106341 (IF2020=5,909)
- S. Jovanovic, I. Holclajtner-Antunovic, S. Uskokovic-Markovic, D. Bajuk-Bogdanovic, V. Pavlovic, D. Tosic, M. Milenkovic, B. Todorovic-Markovic Modification of graphene oxide surfaces with 12-molybdophosphoric acid: Structural and antibacterial study Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2018, 213, 157-167. (IF2018 =2,781)
- D.Bajuk-Bogdanović, I.Holclajtner-Antunović, Z.Jovanović, Ž. Mravik, J.Krstić, S.Uskoković-Marković, M.Vujković Tailoring the electrochemical charge storage properties of carbonaceous support by redox properties of heteropoly acids: where does the synergy come from?Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry, 2019, 23, 2747–2758. (IF2019 = 2.646)
- M. Marić-Stojanović, D. Bajuk-Bogdanović, S. Uskoković-Marković, I. Holclajtner-Antunović Spectroscopic analysis of XIV century wall paintings from Patriarchate of Peć Monastery, Serbia Spectrochimica Acta Part A 2018, 191, 469–477. (IF2018 = 2,931)
- L. Pavun, A. Janošević-Ležaić, S. Tanasković, D. Ušjak, M. Milenković, S. Uskoković-Marković Antioxidant Capacity and Antimicrobial Effects of Zinc Complexes of Flavonoids – Does Synergism Exist? Macedonian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, 2021, 40(2), 231-239. (IF2020 = 0,698)