Slavica Blagojević, PhD
Position: Associate Professor
Organisational unit: Department of Physical Chemistry and Instrumental Methods
Phone: +381 11 3951 287
Dr. Slavica Blagojević graduated, obtained her master's and PhD degree (in 2009.) at the Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade. In 2016, she was elected as associate professor for the narrower scientific field of Physical Chemistry at the University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy.
Participates in the implementation of theoretical teaching in integrated academic studies from courses Physical Chemistry (both study programs), Instrumental methods (study program Pharmacy‒medical biochemistry), Physical chemistry (study program Pharmacy), practical teaching (course Physical chemistry), and theoretical teaching in doctoral academic studies from courses Selected Chapters of Instrumental Methods (module Pharmacognosy) and Selected Instrumental Methods (module Bromatology).
She was a mentor of one master's thesis, graduate theses and student scientific research papers and a member of the Commission for defense of numerous graduation theses defended at the Faculty of Pharmacy.
He is the co-author of university textbooks Instrumental methods - practicum with examples (study program Pharmacy-medical biochemistry (2018.)), Practicum in physical chemistry (2011.) and a chapter in the outstanding international monograph Encyclopedia of Physical Organic Chemistry (John Wiley&Sons, 2017.).
Participated in the realisation of 5 National Scientific Research Projects (1995-2019.) and one european project (2013-2017.). Scientific research interest: nonlinear physicochemical and biological systems (experimental analysis, modeling, application), flavonoid complexes (analysis, determination), surfactants in liquid micellar mixtures (performance analysis, application), quenching of fluorescence (kinetic analysis, application).
She has published 29 peer-reviewed scientific papers and participated with 42 announcements at scientific conferences. According to the SCOPUS database, the total number of heterocitations is 234 (h-index 8).Dr Slavica Blagojević was a reviewer by invitation in the international journals and papers at an international conference “Physical Chemistryˮ organized by the Society of Physical Chemists of Serbia.
She is a member of the Committee for publishing of the Faculty of Pharmacy, and a member of the Society of Physical Chemists of Serbia.
- Blagojević, S. M, Erić, N., Nešović, M., Blagojević, S. N.: Micellization and foamability of sodium laureth sulphate and polysorbate surfactant mixtures.Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A. 2019; 93(13): 228-235. DOI: 10.1134/S0036024419130053. ISSN: 0036-0244
- Cervellati, R., Greco, E., Blagojević, S. M., Blagojević S. N., Anić, S, Čupić, Ž.: Experimental and mechanistic study of the inhibitory effects by phenolics on the oscillations of the Orban-Epstein Reaction. React. Kinet. Mech. Catal. 2018; 123(1): 125-139. DOI: 10.1007/s11144-017-1306-8. ISSN: 1878-5190
- Kolar-Anić, Lj., Anić, S., Čupić Ž., Ivanović-Šašić, A., Pejić, N., Blagojević, S, Vukojević, V. Chapter 23 Oscillating reactions in Encyclopedia of Physical Organic Chemistry,6 Volume Set,Volume 2, Part 2 Organic reactions and mechanisms, Eds.: Wang, Z., Wille, U., Juaristi, E., John Wiley & Sons, USA, 2017;1127–1222. DOI: 10.1002/9781118468586. Print ISBN: 9781118470459. Online ISBN: 9781118468586
- Blagojević, S. M., Pejić, N., Blagojević S. N.: Synergism and Physicochemical Properties of Anionic/Amphoteric Surfactant Mixtures with Non-Ionic Surfactant of Amine Oxide Type. Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A. 2017; 91(13): 2690-2695. DOI: 10.1134/S0036024417130064. ISSN: 0036-0244
- Blagojević, S. N., Blagojević, S. M., Pejić, N.: Performance and Efficiency of Anionic Dishwashing Liquids with Amphoteric and Nonionic Surfactants.J. Surfact. Deterg. 2016; 19 (2): 363-372. DOI: 10.1007/s11743-015-1784-5. ISSN: 1097-3958
- Pejić, N., Maksimović, J., Blagojević, S., Anić, S., Čupić, Ž., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Kinetic analytical method for determination of uric acid in human urine using analyte pulse perturbation technique. J. Braz. Chem. Soc.2012; 23(8): 1450−1459. DOI: 10.1590/S0103-50532012005000006. ISSN: 0103-5053
- Blagojević, S., Anić, S., Čupić, Ž., Pejić, N., Kolar-Anić, Lj.: Malonic acid concentration as a control parameter in the kinetic analysis of the Belousov-Zhabotinsky reaction under batch conditions. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2008); 10(44): 6658-6664. DOI: 10.1039/b804919j. ISSN: 1463-9076
- Pejić, N., Blagojević, S., Anić, S., Kolar-Anić, Lj.: Determination of Ascorbic Acid in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Urine by Means of an Oscillatory Reaction System Using the Pulse Perturbation Technique.Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2007; 389(6): 2009-2017. DOI: 10.1007/s00216-007-1585-4. ISSN: 1618-2642
- Pejić, N., Blagojević, S., Anić, S., Vukojević, V., Mijatović, M., Ćirić, J., Marković, Z., Marković, S., Kolar-Anić, Lj.: Kinetic determination of morphine bymeans of Bray-Liebhafsky oscillatory reaction system using analyte pulseperturbation technique. Anal. Chim. Acta. 2007; 582(2): 367-374. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2006.09.026. ISSN: 0003-2670
- Pejić, N., Blagojević, S., Anić, S., Vukojević, V., Kolar-Anić, Lj.: Microquantitative Determination of Hesperidin by Pulse Perturbationof the Oscillatory Reaction System. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2005; 381(3): 775-780.DOI: 10.1007/s00216-004-2913-6. ISSN: 1618-2642