Slavica Blagojević, PhD
Position: Associate Professor
Organisational unit: Department of Physical Chemistry and Instrumental Methods
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Telefon: +381 11 3951-286
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Dr Slavica Blagojević graduated from the Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade in 1995. She defended Master’s Thesis “Activation energy of the Belousov−Zhabotinsky oscillatory reaction in the different steady state of the system” at the Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade in 2005., and at the same faculty PhD dissertation “Modeling influence of the malonic acid on evolution of the Belousov−Zhabotinsky oscillatory reaction” in 2009.
Dr Slavica Blagojević is assistant professor at the Faculty of Pharmacy-University of Belgrade,Department of Physical Chemistry and Instrumental Methods. Participate in teaching Physical ChemistryCourseat undergraduate leveland Instrumental Methods Courses at doctoral studies. She participates in realization of practical teaching at integrated academic studies for three subjects: Physical Chemistry, Instrumental Methods and Colloid Chemistry.She was a mentor and member of Committee for more than 60 graduate thesesat the Faculty of Pharmacy, as well as a mentor of students scientific research papers and a mentor of one master¢s thesis defended at the Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade. She was co-author of one university textbook (Practicum in Physical Chemistry).
She has been participating in the four National scientific project and one European scientific project. Since 2011. has been participating in the National scientific project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (Nonlinear Dynamics of Physicochemical and Biological Systems with Modeling and Prediction of their Behavior under Nonequilibrium Conditions, P172015, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade), and since 2013. is in European scientific project (Emergence and Evolution of Complex Chemical Systems-Chemistry and Molecular Sciences and Technologies COST Action CM1304. She has published 59 scientific papers and presentationsat scientific meetings.
Dr Slavica Blagojević was a reviewer in the international journal and in papers of International Conference on Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Physical Chemistry. She has participated in the preparation of the Equipment Catalogue. Since 2013. she is a member of the Committee for publishing. She is a member of the Society of Physical Chemists of Serbia.
Her scientific research includes experimental investigation of nonlinear chemical systems and application of these systems for quantitative determination of different samples (pharmaceuticals, biological fluids, etc.), modeling of oscillatory reactions, kinetic of complex oscillatory systems, as well as part of the examination and determination of flavonoids complex compounds.
She is the winner of award of the fund“SisterBulajić” for the best graduation thesis defended in the academic year 1994 /1995 at the Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Sarap N., Maksimović J., Anić S., Čupić Ž., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Perturbations of the Dushman Reaction with Piroxicam: Experimental and Model Calculations. Helvetica Chimica Acta, (2014), 97(1): 47-55.
- Blagojević S., Anić S., Čupić Ž., Blagojević St., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Numerical evidence of complex nonlinear phenomena of the Belousov−Zhabotinsky oscillatory reaction under batch conditions. Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A, (2013), (87)13: 2140−2145.
- Blagojevic S., Blagojević St., Pejić N., Begović B., Gajinov S.: Quality and safety of some commercial spices brands. Acta Period. Technol., (2013), 44: 1−9.
- Pejić N., Maksimović J., Blagojević S., Anić S., Čupić Ž., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Kinetic analytical method for determination of uric acid in human urine using analyte pulse perturbation technique. J. Braz. Chem. Soc., (2012), 23(8): 1450−1459.
- Blagojević S., Anić S., Čupić Ž.: Influence of most important radicals on the numerically simulated Belousov−Zhabotinsky oscillatory reaction under batch conditions. Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A, (2011), 85(13): 2274−2278.
- Blagojević S., Anić S., Čupić Ž., Pejić N., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Malonic acid concentration as a control parameter in the kinetic analysis of the Belousov-Zhabotinsky reaction under batch conditions. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., (2008), 10(44): 6658-6664.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Vukelić, J., Kolar-Anić Lj., Anić S.: Analyte Pulse Perturbation Technique for the Determination of 6-O Acetylmorphine in Seized Street Drug Samples. B. Chem. Soc. Jpn., (2007), 80(10): 1942-1948.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Anić S., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Determination of Ascorbic Acid in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Urine by Means of an Oscillatory Reaction System Using the Pulse Perturbation Technique. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., (2007), 389(6): 2009-2017.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Anić S., Vukojević, V., Mijatović M., Ćirić J., Marković Z., Marković S., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Kinetic determination of morphine by means of Bray-Liebhafsky oscillatory reaction system using analyte pulse perturbation technique. Anal. Chim. Acta, (2007), 582(2): 367-374.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Anić S., Vukojević V., Kolar-Anić Lj.: Microquantitative Determination of Hesperidin by Pulse Perturbation of the Oscillatory Reaction System. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., (2005), 381: 775-780.