Ethics Committee for Clinical Trials
- Prof. dr sc. Vesna Spasojević-Kalimanovska, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy
- Prof. dr sc. Slađana Šobajić, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy
- Prof. dr sc. Biljana Potparević, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy
- Doc. dr sc. Sandra Vezmar-Kovačević, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Pharmacy
- Dr Siniša Radulović, Institute of Oncology and Radiology
- Prof. dr Zoran Todorović, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Medicine
- Prof. dr Jovan Babić, University of Belgrade - Faculty of Philosophy
Ethics Committee for Experimental Animals
The activities of the Ethics Committee for Work with Experimental Animals are regulated by the Rulebook for working with experimental animals, adopted at the meeting of the Academic Council on 22 September 2008. According to the Rulebook, authorisations for work with experimental animals are issued by the Ethics Committee for Work with Experimental Animals. Pursuant to this Committee’s Decision of 25 September 2008, the applications for authorisations, in accordance with the Rulebook, are to be submitted by filling in of the relevant form in electronic format. In addition to the e-application, two identical hard copies of the same application, printed and signed, are also to be submitted.
Download the forms:
- Form of application for working with experimental animals
- Application to the Ethics Committee for protecting experimental animals welfare In accordance with the Decision of the Ethics Committee for Work with Experimental Animals, all the applications related to experiments/exercises under way are to be submitted by the end of the current year.
As of 1 January 2009 the Ethics Committee will consider only the application submitted prior to the commencement of experiments/exercises.