Ljiljana Tasić, PhD
Organizational unit: Department of Social Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Legislation
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-285
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Ljiljana Tasic graduated from the Faculty of Pharmacy at University of Belgrade (1976.). She began her research career in the RD department of Pharmaceutical Industry Galenika (Belgrade). She obtained the Master's degree in the field of pharmaceutical technology in1984.
Dr. Tasic completed the PhD thesis »The Pharmaceutical Technological Investigation of Paracetamol/β-cyclodextrin solid dispersions and tablets« at the Albert Szent-Gyorgy Medical University (ASGMU), Szeged, Hungary (1997.). Master’s degree in clinical research (health outcomes research) she obtained at Vienna School of Clinical Research in 2004. Dr. Tasic began her Academic career in 1989, as an Assistant progressing to the position of the full-time Professor. Dr. Tasic is currently a Professor in the Department of Social Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Legislation, which was established by her in 2007. Since 1998 she has researched the pharmacy practice, health management and medicine policy and quality and has developed a new curriculum. She participated as a lecturer on the social pharmacy, pharmacy law and regulatory affairs, pharmaceutical business and pharmacy practice. Since 2012 she has been a Director of the Center for Development of Pharmacy Practice.
She has published about 170 publications (full paper 40), thirteen chapters in monographs and books, four books for graduated and postgraduate students, and has presented her research at scientific conferences. Dr Tasic has served as a reviewer in three prestigious journals. QMS Lead Auditor according to EU schema.
Dr. Tasic is the member of the: Pharmaceutical Society of Serbia, Pharmaceutical Chamber of Serbia, United Association of Serbia for Quality (JUSK), Quality board of the University of Belgrade, FIP, ISPOR, PCNE. has actively participated and coordinated in two EU Tempus projects: Postgraduate Qualification in Pharmacy: The Way Forward; Improvement of Students Internship in Serbia.
Research interests: Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmacy Practice, Social Pharmacy, Pharmacoepidemiology, Quality in Health Care, Pharmaceutical Technology.
Awards: In 1998, the "ICN Galenika" for her doctoral dissertation. National Award for Quality Improvement (JUSK) in 2013.
- Petrić, M., Tasić, Lj, Sukljevic . Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug Usage and Gastrointestinal Outcomes in the Republic of Serbia. Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy, 2009, Vol. 23, No. 1 : Pages 40-47
- Tadić I, Tasić Lj, Đorđević B, Kundaković T, Rakić M, Bogavac-Stanojević N. Analysis of the consumption of dietary supplements for weight loss. Vojnosanit Pregl. 2010;67(10):831-8.
- Pejović G, Filipović Ј, Tasić LЈ. How to remove barriers to medicines trade in emerging economies: the role of medicines regulatory authority in Serbia. Accredit Qual Assur. 2011; 16: 253-261.
- Tadic I, Stеvanovic D, Tasic LЈ, Vujasinovic-Stupar N. Development of a Short Version of the Osteoporosis Knowledge Assessment Tool. Women& Health 2012; 52:18-31.
- Tadic I, Vujasinovic Stupar N, Tasic L, Stevanovic D, Dimic A, Stamenkovic B, Stojanovic S, Milenkovic S. Validation of the osteoporosis quality of life questionnaire QUALEFFO-41 for the Serbian population. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2012;18;10(1):74-85.
- Lakić D, Tasić Lj, Kos M, Petrova G, Stoimenova A, Krajnović D. Pharmacy network and access to medicines in selected eastern European countries: comparative analysis. Croat Med Ј. 2012;15;53(1):53-59.
- Savić,I., Marinković, V., Tasić, Lj., Krajnović,D. and Savić, I. From experimental design to quality by design in pharmaceutical legislation. Accredit quality assur. 2012; 17: 627–633.
- Ilic N, Savic S, Siegel E, Atkinson K, Tasic Lj. Examination of the regulatory frameworks applicable to biologic drugs (including stem cells and their progeny) in Europe, USA and Australia: a method of manual documentary analysis (Part I). Stem Cells Transl Med. 2012; 12:898-908.
- Ilic N, Savic S, Siegel E, Atkinson K, Tasic Lj. Examination of the regulatory frameworks applicable to biologic drugs (including stem cells and their progeny) in Europe, USA and Australia: a method of software documentary analysis (Part II). Stem Cells Transl Med. 2012; 12:909:920.
- Marinković V, Sibalija T, Majstorović V, Tasić Lj. Impact analysis of the implemented quality management system on business performances in pharmaceutical-chemical industry in Serbi. Hem. Ind., 2013, 67 (3):535-546.
- Odalovic M, Vezmar Kovacevic S, Ilic K, Sabo A, Tasic Lj. Drug use before and during pregnancy in Serbia. Int J Clin Pharm 2012; 34(5): 719-727
- Odalovic M, Vezmar Kovacevic S, Nordeng H, Ilic K, Sabo A, Tasic Lj. Predictors of the use of medications before and during pregnancy. Int J Clin Pharm 2013; 35(3): 408-416
- Bekčić S, Kelečević N, Marinković V, Tasić Lj, Krajnović D. Approach to the Integration of Management Systems in a Pharmaceutical Organization. Indian J of Pharm Educ. 2013; 47(3):19-25.
- Marinkovic V, Kostic E, Tasic Lj, Majstorovic V. Conceptual Model of Outsorsing Process in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain. Indian J Pharm Educ. 2013; 47(1): 55-61.
- Lakic D, Tasic Lj, Kos M. Economic burden of cardiovascular diseases in Serbia.Vojnosanit Pregl. 2014; 71(2):137-43.
- Tadic I, Tasic Lj, Vujasinovic-Stupar N, Ilic K, Stevanovic D. New Drugs for Osteoporosis Therapy: A Review of the Clinical Trials Phase 2 and 3 Scientific Journal of the Faculty of Medicine in Niš 2014; 31(1):29-39.
- Pejović G, Filipović J., Tasić L. and Marinković V. Towards medicines regulatory authorities’ quality performance improvement: value for public health. Int J Health Plann Mgmt (2014) DOI: 10.1002/hpm.2265
- Hodi K, Tasic Lj, Kata M, Selmeczi B, Јovanovic M, Djuric Z. Morphological study of products containing -cyclodextrin. Starch/Stärke 1991;43:186-190.
- Tasic Lj, Јovanović MD, Djurić ZR. The influence of cyclodextrin on the solubility and dissolution rate of Paracetamol solid dispersions Ј Pharm Pharmacol 1992; 44: 52-56.
- Јovanovic M, Јokic D, Djuric Z, Tasic Lj, Јovicic G. Preparation and preliminary evaluation of sustained-release acetylsalicylic acid tablets. Pharmazie 1990; 45: 869-870.
- Tasic Lj, Djuric Z, Јovanovic M. The influence of compression force on the physical characteristics of Paracetamol tablets. Pharmazie 1991; 45: 226-227.
- Lj.Tasić, A.Galetin and Ј.Marjanović: The influence of diluents on the physical characteristics of Paracetamol tablets. Pharmazie, 1993; 48: 865-866.
- L. Nikolić, Tasic Lj, M.Јovanović and Z.Djurić: The effect of selected direct compression excipients on the stability of Acetylsalycilic acid tablets. Pharm Ind. 1995; 57: 958-963.
- Tasic Lj, Pintye-Hodi K. Certain rheological behaviour of Paracetamol solid dispersion powders. Boll Chem Farm 1996; 135: 401-408.
- Tasic Lj, Pintye-Hodi K, Szabo-Revesz P. Evaluation of Compression behaviour of Paracetamol tablet produced by dispersion in -cyclodextrin: I Scanning electron microscopic study of tablets. Ј Incl Phenom 1997; 28: 299-314.
- Tasic Lj, Pintye-Hodi K, Szabo-Revesz P. Evaluation of Compression behaviour of Paracetamol tablet produced with -cyclodextrin dispersions: II Energy distribution study of tablets. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 1997; 23:1153-1159.
- Milić Ј, Rajić D, Tasic Lj, Đurić S, Kasa P, Pintye-Hodi K. Ethodolac and Solid Dispersion with b-cyclodextrin, Drug Dev Ind Pharm 1997; 23(11): 1123-1129.
- Tasic Lj, Pintye-Hodi K, Stupar M, Kasa P, Szabo-Revesz P. Compression study of Paracetamol solid dispesion tablet, Pharmazie 1998; 53: 206-207.
- Tasic Lj, Milić Ј, Stupar M. Cyclodextrins a new materials for drug disposition. Archive of Oncology 1998; 6(3): 125-129.
- Cvetkovski A, Bettini R, Tasic Lj, Stupar M, Casini I, Giordano F. Thermal properties of binary mixtures of -cyclodextrin with carbamazepine polymorphs, Ј Term Anal Cal 2002; 68: 669-678.
- Bajdik Ј, Pintye-Hódi K, Planinsek O, Tüske Z, Tasic L, Regdon G Јr, Srcic S, Eros I. Surface treatment of indomethacin agglomerates with eudragit. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 2004; 30(4):381-388.