Dragana Ranković, PhD
Position: Associate Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Physics and Mathematics
Adress: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Beograd, Srbija
Phone: +381 11 3951-237
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Dragana Ranković (ex Todorović) was born on October 7, 1973. in Valjevo. In the 1992/93 school year, she enrolled at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, majoring in Theoretical Mathematics and Applications, and graduated in September 1996. She obtained master degree in the field of Mathematical Analysis - Differential Equations at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, in 2001 (supervisor Lj. Protić). At the same Faculty, she obtained her PhD in 2011, under the mentorship of professor Nebojsa Lazetic.
Dr. Dragana Ranković participates in the realization of theoretical and practical classes within the Integrated Academic Studies at the mandatory course Mathematics and at the elective course Application of Information Technology in Pharmacy.
Actively participates in the realization of students’ scientific research activities within the activities of the Center for Scientific Research Work of Students of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade. Also, she is the mentor and member of the committees for undergraduate thesis.
Dr. Dragana Ranković's scientific research work is in the field of the theory of dynamical systems and its application to various mathematical models. Her work is primarily based on the analysis of dynamical systems determined by ordinary nonlinear differential equations and differential equations with time delay.
So far, she has published 12 original research papers, published in international and national journals.
- Prekrat, D., Todorović-Vasović, K.N., Ranković, D. Detecting scaling in phase transitions on the truncated Heisenberg algebra Journal of High Energy Physics, 2021, 2021(3), https://doi.org/10.1007/JHEP03(2021)197
- T. Ilić, I. Pantelić, D. Lunter, S. Đorđević, B. Marković, D. Ranković, R. Daniels, S. Savić , Critical quality attributes, in vitro release and correlated in vitro skin permeation - in vivo tape stripping collective data for demonstrating therapeutic (non)equivalence of topical semisolids: a case study of "ready-to-use" vehicles, International Journal of Pharmaceutics 528 (2017), 253–267.
- S. Stević, D. Ranković, On a practically solvable product-type system of difference equations of second order, Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations 56 (2016), 1-23.
- D. Ranković, Bifurcation of FitzHugh-Nagumo excitable systems with chemical delayed coupling, Matematički Vesnik 63 (2) (2011), 103-114.
- N. Burić, D. Ranković, K. Todorović and N. Vasović, Mean field approximation for noisy delay coupled excitable neurons, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 389(19) (2010), 3956-3964
- N. Burić, D. Ranković, Bursting neurons with coupling delays, Physical Letters A 363 (2007), 282-289.
- N. Burić, D. Todorović, Bifurcations due to small time-lag in coupled excitable systems, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 15 (2005), 1775-1785.
- N. Burić, D. Todorović, Synchronization of hyperchaotic systems with delayed bi-directional coupling Physical Review E 68 (2003), 066218.
- N. Burić, D. Todorović, Dynamics of FitzHugh-Nagumo excitable systems with delayed coupling, Physical Review E 67 (2003), 066222.
- N. Burić, D. Todorović, Dynamics of delay-differential equations modeling immunology of tumor growth, Chaos Solitons and Fractals 13 (2002), 645-655.